Mohawk - - Real Appeal - $2.49 sf installed with premium 6lb 7/16" pad. That's only $298.80 (plus tax) for a 12' x 10' room of installed carpet. CARPET CLEANING TIPS
Good Guys Carpet carrys carpet for evey type of application. We specialize in both commercial and residential carpet sales and installation. Call 609 404 0494 for your FREE COMMERCIAL OR RESIDENTIAL estimate.
Listed below are some of the advantages to using carpet in your home:
- Carpet adds warmth and is soft under feet and easier on children's knees.
- Carpet is much quieter than hard surfaces floors.
- Carpet comes in a wide variety of color tones and hues.
- Carpet is easy to decorate with and offers many solid color tones for rooms with patterned wall coverings.
- Carpet can hide many subfloor irregularities that would not be permitted with hard surfaces floors.
- Carpet can go over a variety of substrates and on all grade levels, even concrete slabs in basements.
- Carpet is economical and the installation costs are much less than some of the hard surface products
Nylon: This is the most popular synthetic carpet fiber used today. It offers tremendous value, performance, and ease of maintenance. Nylon provides brilliant colors and hides soil and traffic well.
Today's most advanced nylon carpet fibers actually reduce dirt and soils ability to stick or transfer onto the surface of the carpet. These specially treated fibers will even bead up liquid spills rather than allowing to soak in. This makes carpets manufactured with these new generation fibers much easier to keep clean and looking like new longer than ever before.
Soft Carpet Fibers: Some fiber manufacturers are producing fibers that feel as soft as cotton (such as Invista's Stainmaster Tactesse® BCF fibers, Honeywell's Anso Caress and DuraSoft® by Wear-Dated), yet will outperform many other conventional carpet fibers. The difference is the nylon filaments are really much finer than the typical filaments (finer than a strand of hair) but twice as much fibers are packed into the strands of yarn. This gives these carpets its softness and strength.
Olefin: This fiber is also called polypropylene. Olefin is extremely popular in Berbers, level loops carpets and outdoor turf products. Olefin carpets are highly stain, static, mold, and mildew resistant. They can be used for indoor or outdoor carpets. Olefin's resistance to matting and crushing is not quite as good as a nylon.
Polyester: Gives excellent color clarity with a soft feel to the carpet. Lacks the durability of a nylon carpet.
Acrylic: Has a real wool look and appearance. Used mainly in level loops, bath mats, and some velvet carpet styles. Offers good mold and mildew resistance with low static levels.
Wool: Although somewhat expensive, wool still offers great bulk, performance and an elegant look. Wool is not stain resistant and can smell when it gets wet.